Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
The Khazarian Mafia (Ashkenazi Jews) are starting to show their faces.

MMP - Azov Battalion. These are the f***ers that wanted war with Russia!
========================
Follow me on Telegram ⬇️
👇👇👇👇
t.me/PrincessDiana_Q
02:19 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
16 September, 06:39
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I have been under the impression that the Ashkanazi Jews are divided with about half being evil & the other half clean. Hopefully someone with good credibility can clarify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
15 September, 06:26
Interesting video - and how they seem like they are being 'made' to do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 September, 03:38
That should say, "These are the f***ers that wanted someone else fighting a war for them with Russia!"

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
15 September, 03:29
Shoulder-to-shoulder with Nazis? Why am I not surprised.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 September, 03:12
They want wars everywhere, to finance both sides, wipe out populations, traffic people/weapons/drugs/money and to hide the financial shortfalls inherent in their usury system.

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 02:33
Aloha
Name that tune?😂😂

Someone's in the Kitchen With Dinah 😊