πŸ’₯ I have been waiting for this one….πŸ‘‡πŸ»
11:51 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 September, 07:24
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
What are they trying to hide?

Mad Cow Disease:
-known as bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE.

-People cannot get mad cow disease. But in rare cases they may get a human form of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD)

-caused by infectious proteins called prions (say "PREE-ons").

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease Vs Kuru

Kuru:
-It led to the creation of a new class of diseases including Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease,

-belongs to a class of diseases called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), also called prion disease

-people contracted the disease by performing cannibalism on corpses during funeral rituals

https://myhealth.alberta.c...

https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 September, 10:27
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
πŸ’₯ Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 September, 02:21
I mean no disrespect here, but anyone who eats fast food crap is asking for it.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 September, 09:55
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Yes, I totally agree. There is no good reason for people to resort to fast food. Wise people who know the truth about it avoid it like the plague!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 September, 10:45 (E)
It means the Book of Revelation as foretold in Scripture is indeed playing out... and all that truly matters is each of us return back to Christ πŸ™

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 September, 09:47 (E)
The first thing that popped into my head was they will be filling these burgers with graphese nano partickes - that react to 5G frequency... it basically turns the particles into antennas.

Now, what they receive, and what the effect of that is, is anyones guess... but back in 2017 I read an interesting article regarding zombie ants - that become hosts to fungal spores, that take the bodies of the ants over, causing the usual ground dwelling ant to climb into a tree, so, when the fungus fruit bursts the spores are spread further afield.

I think evil has found a technological way to recreate this process, but control the body and mind of a human, in a more complex manner.

Just the first thing that occurred.

After all - 'free' usually means 'bait', and they want to trap and control us, what better way than with food.

Burgers = cheese
Humans = mice

They want us to destroy each other.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
15 September, 08:59
This just opened pandora's box for me... now sitting here thinking about ALL sales on all products! McNasty's McRib is one of those thoughts.. need to get some kind of bio-weapon out there ... here ya go EAT IT! 😨

Love Life @FullwithHope
15 September, 06:00
Dave Thomas = Founder of Wendy.
Bon Appetit. πŸ” 🍴

https://www.davethomasfoun...

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 September, 12:06
This is where Mad Cow Disease comes from. It is also known as Kuru. When mammals cannibalize on their own species they will get the Mad Cow Disease. Also known as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Have speculated that what looks like alzheimer's may actually be kuru, people can develop it after years of eating fast food burgers.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 September, 01:29
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
πŸ’₯ Thank you!