Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 September, 10:43
MANY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START IF WANTING TO LEARN ABOUT SACRED GEMATRIA/NUMEROLOGY AND SYMBOLOGY - THIS IS A GOOD START.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 September, 11:03
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I have no idea why nobody asks me anything about it. I have been doing it every single day for years right here in front of everyone.....
But let's outsource it. 🙄
Family isn't shit I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I do not know why no ones asks you - I see how hard you work and I am certainly not trying to take anything away - I am just frustrated for you - for me - for anyone trying to get others see.... I will pull any source possible to help them see - this is no different then pulling in others on your end to show them. Sometimes they have to see it laid out in video form. There is no ill intent - sorry you feel like that .... I am one of your biggest cheerleaders so not sure why you think that?.
11:10 PM - Sep 14, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 September, 11:13
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I'm with you I just don't get it. It's really heartbreaking to offer everything you got only to see people giving their focus to decoders that aren't even HERE or helping military. I don't get paid anything for this. How many of these decoders are our own family pushing on us and shunning family? I'm hurt.

Just hurt. 💔

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 September, 11:29
I am not on here as much as you - but I spent years on the sister site doing a crap load of work only to be taken off permanently for pulling too much proof too soon in the game. All my decodes and research GONE... so yeah that hurt too/same for all the work I did on Twit and FB / all GONE. We all reach people in different ways - I only pull in the ones that resonate with me and whom I have learned soo much from (outside and inside source)- I mean if you tally up all the RE-POSTS I do on AU - you are at the top of my list. ... Your my Number #1 .

I get crickets on here too --- I hardly get any response(s) - just today I felt I had a bit more eyes on - so I ran with whatever I had in my arsenal.
PS: I do not know how to keep it simple and short - I overly explain - Keep it SIMPLE/STUPID....plays over in my head - but I do not listen... stubborn Jersey Girl.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
15 September, 10:42
❤️❤️❤️