Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
12 September, 08:48
End of movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
13 September, 08:27
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Just callin it that my state MD will be behind Cali and NY. Gosh I knew it was corrupt here but I didn't fully understand it's a small state but a mighty stronghold. New Gov blew a 7.5 billion dollar surplus in less than a year and no one cares.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 September, 10:16
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
Thats very true with all of it. We are sooo distracted by what's playing out we have to be refocused everyday. I am always trying to remember that this is a pathway to disclosure and we are seeing how many levels of evil interwoven into our thought processes. I have to wear a phone earbud everyday for work and I have calming music (meditation on low) . Really does help to stabilize the soul and remember not to feed into the snake pit vipers game.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
That's wise to play the music like that. Frequencies are the game changer.
01:02 PM - Sep 14, 2023
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat Lee, click on at the bottom under it