Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Something small but interesting happened last night that I've recalled this morning and seems significant enough to document. I think with most they would have chalked it up as something innocuous and forgot about it but it lingers in my mind...
I pulled up to a light that was green, it turned red as I got there. As it turned red the street light that was above it went out. As the light turned green the street light also came back on. Several thoughts flashed through my mind in that small gap of time. Red, Rig for red, Red October, Red/Green Castle, Green, getting greenlit, good and green, lights on, good to go. I'm not entirely certain why this little moment in my mind stood out but it did.
Why did that event happen at that moment? Why did it stand out and trigger those thoughts right then? Why did I have the urge to document this moment? I don't have all the answers, but this definitely has me thinking...
08:29 AM - Sep 14, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
14 September, 10:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Love synchronicities!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
14 September, 08:40
I understand this!
I have had moments that "sync" up in my mind and thoughts like that. I can't do decodes but numbers seem to sync like this and stand out and then so many of the red green, go, frogs...well so many things that they're too numerous to count.
We have individual ways of knowing that we know so many things, and for me they're hard to explain if someone were sitting beside me. But here in anonup we understand multiple layers about all these things in life, our own lives and the great and grand awakening of the world and all that is happening within and around the events and distractions, too.

This past week it's been numbers syncing up. One day was 1's. Yesterday was 1484.84
Eights sync up for me quite a bit, being born in 1980 I really get excited internally with 8's popping up.

What a moment for you that stands out! ☺️😊 I feel ya! 💫🙌🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 08:33
interesting, I have also been having unusual dreams lately - nothing real disturbing, however, I guess they are - wonder what it's all about?