Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
If you say you had covid. You missed the mark...there are no known "covid" tests...

If you took the vaccine, I'd suggest not following me.

If you think face diapers work, yet you can smell my fart....nuff said.

It's time to Adult....

#BlessUp
10:47 PM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 September, 07:47
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Ahhh, I just love how you put things! Right to the point lol 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 September, 08:31
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Truth is the key to life...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
16 September, 07:42
Every time some one tells me their "friend" has Covid I laugh...I know rude...and I add their is no such disease...Geez when did we become such babies that we need attention every time we sniff our nose...I am so sick of this BS.....

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
17 September, 02:56 (E)
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
It is attention seeking (or attention whoring as I some times refer to it as) at it's finest or worst depending on what side you stand on.

Lord help us!

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 September, 02:58
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I had "covid" once (or it was probably flu)
anyway I was very sick, lost 5 pounds in five days.
It wasn't the worst bug I ever had, but it was bad.
One problem when someone gets "covid" is that the tests show everything as positive, including fruit, if a piece of fruit is tested.
MSM, youtube and social media are still censoring everything that doesn't follow their narrative.
Therefore many people simply still don't know.
They are victims of the Satanist Cabal.
Not funny even if these people gave us a horrible time when we refused to be jabbed.
I still have one cousin I'm not really speaking to because of her vitriolic attack on me when I refused.
Nevertheless, I don't want her to get sick or die from this bioterror attack on humanity.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 September, 07:39
YES to ALL of this. When someone is talking and says COVID, I immediately check out. End of conversation.

17 September, 02:52
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Sometimes i ask them afew questions and politely walk away.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 September, 07:36

chore Toke @choretoke
17 September, 04:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Idiots ❗️😏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 September, 09:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That's her - that's the lady I posted about ;0)😊

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
14 September, 10:03
Hey Divine: When the internet goes down.. why don't we all read a chapter in the book of Revelations and pray for our nation for 10 days straight. Wouldn't it be fun watching the power of God upon our nation? Who's in?

14 September, 10:28
In response Mss PGJ to her Publication
Why wait until the internet goes out?

Do it on the daily!

#BlessUp