Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Dept of Defense decode

=

Say Hello To The Pain Q💀/ Farewell / Grow / Bloody Mary / Tyler The Creator / I Believe In Gematria / Z Special Unit / Lets Share The Money💰/ Ive Had Enough😵/ Manna From Heaven🍞/ Wife Of God / Employed By God / A Thank You From God / Contacts You 📲/ I Feel A Vibration📳/ How Am I Connected In All Of This / I Was Born For This Beginning / It Is Spiritual Coming Of Age / C Be Really Tired Of The Lies K / All Is Forgiven / God Protects His Chosen Ones / The Coming Superstorm / It The Tale Of I Mary Magdalene💙🌹/ Psychological Operations / Onward Christian Soldiers✝️/ Manifest Syncronicities / Be Warned⚠️/ Gamers In Love / I Am Giving You The Numbers / Digital Messages From Lord God / Bart To The Future🛹/ God Revealing It / No One Stands Between Me And God 🦌/ Believe What Jesus Told Us / The Queen Has Return
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
277-772
1662-2661
1037-137
TS 18:05 - 6:05

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
10:57 PM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
30 March, 11:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Onward Christian Soldiers✝️"

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 11:45
Onward!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
21 November, 04:21

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
14 September, 12:30
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- "brother of Yah", an Israelite name
Greek-immovable

Hebrew-the earth
Greek-without strength, weak

Hebrew-"wine press of digging", home of Jonah
Greek-Eliakim, two Israelites

Hebrew-mole
Greek- to deem worthy

Hebrew-"house of earthwork", a place near Shechem, also a citadel in Jerusalem
Greek-the deep sea, the bottom

Hebrew-"lord of Bezek", a ruler in Canaan
Greek-Aenon, a place in the Jordan Valley

Hebrew-a bucket
Greek-to buy up, ransom, to rescue from loss

Hebrew-to be weak, sick
Greek-restoration

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

14 September, 01:09
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Greek- to deem worthy

13 September, 10:58
💙💚

13 September, 10:58
💫