Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 September, 04:08
My kitchen floor
has become art! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
13 September, 05:03
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautiful! This happens all the time at our home. We have a prism in every window.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 05:29
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Oh how pretty!!! 😍

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
13 September, 08:47
Do consider it. Our home has white walls, in all rooms. Rainbows everywhere all day when the sun is out. I wish you every lovely blessing of God and on everyone you love!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Take Back the Bow

I imagine that raises the vibe in so many ways. I'm definitely going to watch my sunny spots more closely and see where to put them. ☺️
09:01 PM - Sep 13, 2023
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
14 September, 12:37
Very happy for you! I think of them as God's masterpieces as they flitter and float through the house.

At Christmas time we hang one from the ceiling over the creche, and light taper candles on either side of the creche. The heat makes the crystal spin and the light makes it twinkle. The perfect star of Bethlehem, give it a whirl if you are inclined

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Take Back the Bow