Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 September, 05:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
We are ready.

Ask yourself, if we were about to simply be erased again, would we even have this opportunity to identify the enemy, a platform to discuss all of it, or any clues of how to reclaim our power to manifest our new day despite all these unbelievable challenges?

It is an amazing time to be alive. I love you all. We got this. God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 06:11
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Totally agree. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 September, 05:46
This Time is The End.🌟

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 05:51
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 September, 05:39
I think people are awake more so than ever before. We are crossing our t's and dotting our i's

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 05:42
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'd agree with that and do think more people are awake than ever before, I just hope it's enough people. Wish there were more, but maybe there's just enough for the tipping point? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 September, 04:50
Speaking of patterns and many being broken by OG accounts since their return to twitter….

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 05:07
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I remember that post. 😎
Resonates.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 04:46
if they have nuclear codes we are fucked

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 September, 05:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It's been made clear time and time again that they don't