Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Planned. Scripted. On purpose. Make him seem foolish and incompetent. So they put their guards down.
12:19 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
11 February, 07:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Now you know why they run those annoying cameras that take 20 shots per second.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 06:49
That's right, "trigger".....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
11 February, 03:43
The Art of War!

Sub mariner @Submariner
11 February, 02:10
Nope, According to Patrick Byrne he was sweating out 3 Triple Bourbons from 9 hrs earlier! Patrick Byrne says this alchoholic weak link is what screwed the plan and why Trump lost. Patrick Byrne said he was more interested in his alchohol and his podcast, then he was in following the plan that General Flynn had laid out.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 02:12
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Timing is everything

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 02:09

Sharon Beseda @Firefly777
11 February, 01:48
I like your thinking... All aboard the Trump Train all the way to Freedom 💨🚂 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💫

New England @Pineapple
10 February, 09:54
Unfortunately - I don't think that is the case. Why were they at that horrible location? We kelt waiting for the big gotcha that never came. it was a dumb ass mistake.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 February, 09:37

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 February, 08:57
Throw off The Old unGuarded for New Guards.

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
10 February, 08:50
I knew it! Thats what i told my sister!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 06:53
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Don Jr may be going for NY Govnr. '22. I saw a posting!

Sunny Flowers @SunnyFlowers17
10 February, 08:32
God wins!!!❤️

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
10 February, 07:25
THAT ONE is especially good! Can't stop laughing.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
10 February, 06:35

American Girl @Americangirl
10 February, 06:26

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 February, 06:20
After the Civil War (1866) this Supreme Court ruling was conceived and enacted. Trump and the military follow the constitutional laws.
Given that congress is compiled of citizens, not military, the constistution calls for civilian court. HOWEVER, if under an act of Emergency, (covid) is the constitution suspended? Don't know.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
10 February, 06:06
We will never know if this is true becuase they chose this timeline. What has been achieved? 80% voted for Trump so 80% of American voters are awake or somewhat awake. The delay is God's Plan so I cannot citicize and I trust Trump but in reality, the only ones left were 10-15% hard-core Dems/never Trumpers, 5-10% Commies and a percentage of Children. We will find out why this 20% plus children are so important ( so important to delay the EBS - the only way they will hear the Truth ) as they've had 5 years to look into it themselves.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
10 February, 05:56

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 February, 05:12
😄It worked.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 05:11
So this is brilliant! And I don't think you would be sharing all this back stage info with us if you weren't sure this is about to blow wide open, IMHO. But we've waited so long....the only thing I need to know for is to buy more produce that I keep stocking up on and then I'm out again.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
10 February, 04:48
"Don't Ever Let Them See You Coming". Sometimes the Devil gets the best lines.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
10 February, 02:51
Reminds me of a Poker tactic,

Act weak when your holding a Strong hand,

Let the opponent Bet it All,

How can [They] lose?

Revealing themselves and their True nature,

When in reality utter DQQM and #Fooked is near.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 February, 02:38
How many times have you been told. You are watching a movie b greatful for what you now know but are yet to learn. My life is in the shit right now! Yet I have faith🙏
Step outside the matrix 😉#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 February, 02:22
There was a massive betrayal of Donald Trump by his lifelong friend, Rudy Giuliani. Just like Giuliani was used by the Khazarian Mafia to get rid of the Sicilian Mafia in the 5 boroughs of New York City when has was both Mayor and United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, he was used to cover up the crime wave known as the 9/11 terror attacks.

Have to ask: Was the former NYC Mayor was compromised by the
Mossad to sabotage all of Trump’s election legal initiatives?

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
10 February, 02:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
na i dont think this is what @ghostezra is saying Rudy is solid.

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
10 February, 01:46
BRILLIANT!!

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
10 February, 01:46
BRILLIANT!!

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 February, 01:36
Interesting. I was so angry that they were dogging on him. Nice plan. 😎

GodFirst America @LuckyDreamFinder
10 February, 01:16

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
10 February, 08:18
In response GodFirst America to her Publication
wow! Thank you for posting, I'm all caught up now.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 01:15
Yes, no doubt.... Make them think your weak, then you strike...

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
10 February, 01:05
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY YESTERDAY WITH THE YUGE PINSTRIPE JACKET! 🤣🤣🤣

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 02:31
In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication
I haven't been watching as I dn't have TV and don't want it on my computer. Any chance you could guess at what hour ish this person showed up!? I could look it up on a vid.