Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 September, 11:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
hurry please, my cousin, my favorite person in the world, just found out she has terminal blood cancer - currently gong thru deadly chemo and more - praying she gets this miracle
11:40 AM - Sep 13, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
13 September, 11:52
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
🙏💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 September, 11:51
Sending healing prayers for your cousin.

Sending suggestion Dr Oliveria cured my cancer
Natural energy healing
http://ibemedicine.com/lam...
We all need to go and see him for a tune up. I can't wait to return .
Love and light and God please hurry and help. Thank you

13 September, 12:01
In response arba happihr to her Publication
God Bless and thank you - I tread lightly with her as she has soo many people telling her what to do - I am praying her doctors may catch on before it is too late - she only trusts them at this point - I do not want to stress her anymore than she is - I feel like I am in a very hard place-

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 September, 11:45
God Bless you, your cousin and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

13 September, 12:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
thank you my friend - if she survives, and I believe she will, it will because of all my friends prayers - God Bless