Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
WTF! I have had my fill of this little fairy actor.
11:53 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 September, 04:33 (E)
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Absolutely, The invasion across the border is meant precisely for that purpose. This doesn't end without bloodshed and lots of it. People better WTFU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 September, 02:37
Definitely sounds like a threat...but it also sounds like it was their plan from the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 September, 12:14
Many "digital soldiers" have discussed that by not vetting refugees a side effect could be allowing in trained terrorists/soldiers. This is just as likely to allow terrorists into the country as open borders do.

So it would seem to be a threat.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 September, 12:18
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I agree 1,000%

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 September, 12:02
Joe has no funds to send Ukraine. All refugees come with the activator.