Mary Gessler @MaryG
Hmm. Not saying it’s going to happen, but…

Back on November 13 of last year, VK posted on AU:

“Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections>
Becomes interim President> New Real Elections>
How’s that sound?”

H/T
@17Commentary

https://x.com/17Commentary...

Today:

SquawKSquawk55
.RepMattGaetz 🔥🔥🔥

https://x.com/Squawk55/sta...
11:39 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 September, 12:15
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I love what he is say but this far past its just more Blah blah Blah Rhetoric nobody in Congress does shit for the people because as we all know like Biden the Congress is all fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 September, 07:49
LFG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eve Morris @Eve
13 September, 01:03
Now that sounds like a true and legal plan to me

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 September, 12:03
I think this road has not been traveled so Trump can show their tyranny and using law fare against political opponents.

The Fed reserve Note has yet to crash and crash the stock market. People are being shown the central bank is not in "we the people's" best interest.

Probably something is yet to be shown in trafficking to wake people and complete Operation wet blanket. This will smother support in many who would otherwise protest tossing these people in jail.

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
12 September, 11:48
Bravo Rep Gaetz! God bless you! 🙏💪🌟