Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The Super Bowl Streaker makes $370k betting someone would streak the SuperBowl. Spent a night in jail and paid $1000 fine.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/0...
12:15 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
12 February, 02:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
if this isnt American i dont know what is 😂🤣👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
11 February, 05:04
he looks familiar 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott Stricker @sstricker
11 February, 11:05
Much better ROI than GameStonk. There are lessons to be learned here! 😂🤣😂

New England @Pineapple
10 February, 10:53
yet Anitfa storms the Police Union tonight in Portlansd and tries to break the door down. Zero arrests.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 08:49
Post 1470:

When the info is released [RR] no more.
When the info is released no more Russia investigation.
It will factually conclude the corrupt nature by which the entire false narrative was created all to 1) prevent the election of POTUS 2) delay/shelter/mask/hide all illegal activities by Hussein/others during past 8 years.
DOJ/FBI cleanse vital as primary.
Huber coming.
These people HATE America.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 06:29
Speaking of Superbowl, did you see these wild numbers, VK?

A Superbowl pic with jersey numbers 23, 35, and 45 together! Can't make it up!🙂❤️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
10 February, 05:12
Wonder if anyone bet on the short... 👀😂

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
10 February, 03:43
I'm sorry, but that was BRILLIANT!!!!

Marley McCord @Marley808
10 February, 03:32
well played naked rich guy. back in high school i did a naked cartwheel in a parking lot and all i got was a few cat calls and gravel in my palms 🤸🏼‍♀️🤣

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 February, 04:59
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
😂Dang and I missed it! Any chance on an instant replay?

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
10 February, 03:36
Just brainstorming here, obviously means something if VK's pointing it out😉... picking up some JFK vibes??
TSBSSBS>100>JFK JR is Q ( option)?
The Super Bowl Streaker >261> John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr ( option)?
370K is an interesting amount..
3+7 >10> J or also 5:5?
Pres. Trump is always throwing up the thumbs up and even double thumbs up> JJ>John John?

It will be interesting to learn who paid him??🤔

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
10 February, 04:00
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Just in case, the gif is for the thumbs up affect, not saying Trump paid him at all, or JFK for that matter, just to cover all bases😉

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
10 February, 03:27
369 is a good number!

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
10 February, 02:48
i also tried to post the Q post for the equivalent in MT but not sure it worked. He ran out on the field at 9:48p ET

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
10 February, 02:53
In response American Goldfinch to her Publication
challenge figuring this platform out. trying to add a pic to my comment but adds it to a regular post. trying again

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 February, 02:18
ROBERT DAVID STEELE - EX-CIA [MUST WATCH AND SHARE]

"We have it all. All of the illicit wealth in the world has been tracked bythe NSA for the last 15 years. Wallstreet has stolen $110 Trillion from mainstreet with naked short-selling. Wallstreet has laundered $100 Trillion in diry money from traffickingin children, women, guns, drugs and gold."

@ella " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @ella

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 February, 01:57
Hey VK - I just heard Bruce Springsteen was busted for DWI! LMAO

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
10 February, 01:50
I wondered if this was true when I read it yesterday! 😂

New Wine @NewWine
10 February, 01:36
VK is Karli on here yet?

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
10 February, 02:41
In response New Wine to her Publication
Midnight Rider channel on Telegram

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
10 February, 01:34
wish I wouldve thought of that!!!!

Ally Pez @AllyGator
10 February, 01:21
Look out for me next year. Mama needs a new Lambo

The Quadfather @Quadfather
10 February, 01:08
He's on a winning streak. Think they call that naked capitalism.

The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
10 February, 12:56
SUPERBOWL
=SUPERB-OWL

Not1 Worry @WeWin
10 February, 12:54
Sounds like he beat them at their own game.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
10 February, 12:54
Well now...he represents the corrupt world we live in...in a nutshell.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 February, 12:52
🤣 Smart Dude

Iam -JD @IamJD
10 February, 12:51
Sounds like he made a good bet to me lol.

Msterri ... @Msterri
10 February, 12:24
Capitalism, 2021 style

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 February, 12:23
Shit... Wish I would've thought of that. Lol

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 February, 12:22

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 February, 12:22
Just like the good ol' days - streaking. It seems more normal than the dystopian nightmare we've been living this last year.