Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
I hate to throw a curveball, but I just found this today on TikTok and I felt it was very interesting to know that this is actually coming out about the NFL.

After going to the Super Bowl last year, there were 350 human trafficking arrests there.

There are still people who do not believe this is true, and they want to keep watching the NFL because that’s their enjoyment while not even giving a darn about these kids.

Is the NFL actually in panic mode?

🧐🧐🧐
https://t.me/waterwatchtru...
07:08 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 September, 10:39
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I stopped watching all pro sports when they started the kneeling BS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 10:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 September, 10:31 (E)
I Stopped watching any kind of sports 3 years ago ❗️I threw out all my sport shirts hats ect.. out in the trash❗️My opinion every sports traffics children❗️I will Not be part of that by contributing to watching sports or buying sports clothing ect..all done with any sports ❗️😏

PAPA CADDI @RickN
12 September, 10:48
Exactly why I don't support sports leagues 😡

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 September, 08:01
They need to put an end to the NFL football games, who needs to watch grown men running down a football field all for fame and fortune…..College football is so much better, sports is for the young to play to adults

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 September, 08:02
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Not adults* typo

12 September, 08:04
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Bread and Circus

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 September, 07:47
Don’t mess with men’s escape hatch “ FOOTBALL” they get really pissed

12 September, 10:40
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Good, let's raise the piss level.