Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 01:51
Getting easier to see who people really are by the day.
Lots of stone cold hearts out there pretending to be flesh hearts.

😭 makes me so sad
How much trials and tribulations until enough is enough and we finally get to work as a team?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
gonna be a it or take drastic habbening as i am still told to be nice and i have not went full me in yrs. folks think this is a kind and gentle war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 02:06
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We have to be merciful and kind. It's the only way out. They divide, we unite. Our own anons aren't even united so how the hell will we ever get the left and right to unite again? This is making me feel physically ill. 😪
Patriots aren't showing unity hardly at all. They're hot headed seeking revenge as if it's even theirs to begin with. The battle is the Lords to finish. We just need to be still. 💖

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:12
I reckon we all have a different mission. I aint built that way. I see somethin, I say somethin. Mercy can be yelling " don't fkn put that fork in a socket!" to save someone. or we suppose to give full lecture about electricity and conductivity and how it may be a bad idea to put fork in a socket ?? I cant sit around and worry bout feelings. Was not trained that way.
Id rather yell as it is most efficient

Too many anons trying to get fame from all this. Refusing to care about the rest of the team. Just around to try and compete with others. Noticing many on twitter are stealing research from small accounts and passing it off as their own, giving zero credit to the one who found it. I didn't join this mission to work with people like that. I have no idea why it's so hard for everyone to do research together and build on threads together. I build these beautiful decodes that are full of great topics to discuss together, and nobody is interested in sharing together. I followed the instructions Q gave to a T. We will do this with military because that's how the plan works. I've already seen it in my visions. Our paths will cross. We are a team and this is about WWG1WGA. I will not give up until people get their act together and start working together. Nobody is above the mission. NOBODY.
02:18 PM - Sep 12, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 April, 03:42
TEAM!!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 September, 03:57 (E)
If people could get off the MSM FAKE NEWS - this would work so much better... I see what happens when we all feed off each other and work as a team - nothing feels better - I can feel a very positive energy emerging and I feel the COLLECTIVE VIBE.
I also see the excuses from others: "I don't have time" -" I don't understand the decodes.. " WELL- LEARN !!!... I was working 6 days a week and got my ass up at 4 am to do the research and the decodes.

It says right in the Q DROPS - how to navigate thru this MOVEMENT. It also says SMALL ACCOUNTS MATTER - with that- many of us Patriots have been SOLD OUT and our work stolen (as you mentioned).. Others are profiting off the work we have done.

I tested this for a few months - I put content out there and it wound up on YOU TUBE or a PODCAST... a few specific channel owners - it was almost word for word and it made me sick.. they have since been taken down.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 April, 03:43
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
been a long time coming that the msm should have been kicked out

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 September, 03:46
I know what you mean. I post things I found hoping for comments that will further my research, but mostly I get people who just want to dispute that what I have posted is truth. Even though I post the reputable proof in links. Most won't even click on the proof, they just dispute my truth.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 September, 03:42
Disappointing to watch. But yes, not to give up and push forward- each with his own true representation. Such a great liberating feeling to give up on the charade.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 September, 02:30
I never read instructions from Q????
I just share content that I like, agree with or meshed with a drop. If it's important for an anon to have their name on it, sign it.
It's not about US. It's about sharing and waking up others.

12 September, 02:33
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I'm not sure who you're trying to wake up on anonup. Everyone here is awake to the 101 Cabal stuff. It's time to evolve and pay attention to the military. Yes there was instructions given to us. I've gone over this so many times.🙏 we have to evolve. This is about learning to work together as if we are a real army. In lockstep. We are building a cavalry. A real disciplined group of solid warriors. The best of the best. I will not stop until we have that cavalry in perfect order.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
12 September, 02:20
Well said.