Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 September, 04:27
In response Red 55S to her Publication
I say sad but unfortunately many I know personally and/or related to are still in denial. My brother a very healthy, fit person, a pilot with health records regularly updated now has heart issues. My mom after 3rd shoot developed clots behind her eyes and is going blind. Both "feel" it's not the jabs!
We have to stand up to be sure the correct cures are used and damages recorded to make guilty accountable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 September, 04:18
great point and very sad - many of us are just waiting and praying many of our friends and loved ones will not be affected - it is very difficult. My 1st cousin,, like a sister to me just found out she has blood cancer - it is terminal - I am convinced it is from the jab - she was totally healthy before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 04:04

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 04:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🎯