Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
13 September, 04:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
LOOK TO TWITTER: ...my fellow sheeple, it really was that easy -

πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 September, 09:26
Well said. Thanks Mark. "LOVE AMERICA OR LEAVE IT." πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 September, 01:52
Just like watching that rapper with all tats on his face jumping on band wagon to make a name and a quick buck "Tom McDonald" it's all about the money

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Watch who you follow.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 September, 01:48
You all really think Marky Mark isn't one off them I hope not but I honestly don't know it seems to me it's all for show saw that kid Rock own a house in Maui all of it a movie begining to look like barnum and bailey

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:53
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I always had Mark Wahlberg pegged as a liberal, but I've seen some stuff on him recently that have changed my mind.

I doubt he's throwing us a curveball...

Judy Anonette @biju
12 September, 12:48
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!