Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Tucker Carlson: “What's Coming Is WORSE Than WW3” - YouTube

"What's Coming Is WORSE Than WW3" - Tucker Carlson's Last WARNINGTucker Carlson is an American conservative political commentator, writer, internet and telev...

12:48 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
11 September, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is about $$MONEY$$. Neocon war mongers and Keynesian-economics Kruger-worshippers think the answer to an insurmountable debt is WAR and war-spending.

Sadly it doesn't matter if I withhold tax revenue from the war machine, since they intend to print more of the worthless fiat currency anyway.

Even worse, it almost seems as if I'm unable to affect the outcome of an election "to vote the bums out", since I've seen how corruptible the current election process has become.

Truly interesting times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
11 September, 01:17
Let it come ❗️I’m ready✊🏼I’m not afraid either way I know where im headed ❗️It’s sweet🙏🏼👍🏼✊🏼✊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
11 September, 01:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I’m not religious, I will Not take the Mark of the Parasites/evil doers , I will die standing ❗️😏I’m not afraid ❗️They want you to live in fear, you’re giving them your Power❗️😏STOP IT❗️

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 September, 01:01
The Collasped Economy... No food, No water, No electricity, WW3 nuke exchange, and a New Even more deadly disease... 🔥 HELL ON EARTH FOR EVERY MAN WOMAN & CHILD 🔥 (at least by our small mind standards) ...and then walks in Mr. Antichrist to fix it all (just take this little mark and do as your told) all this Anon stuff and everything we've living through up to this point was ALL A SETUP... Evil beyond the scope of sanity - PRAY LORD JESUS COME SOON, that those days may be shortened for The Elect's Sake 🙏🙏🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 September, 04:18
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
One thing we can see for sure is the evil ones
talk alot and publically their plans are successfull
and moving forward---compared to the secretive
hidden victories not publically seen, claimed to be happening by whitehats..this needs to be
reversed if we truely "have it all" and "caught them all"..we can have justice and awaken folks
at the same time--Gods system of Law&Order is
is a REAL deterent, we based our justice system
on Gods laws way back in time--there is a reason
we stopped implementing those laws/justice

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 September, 04:53
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
You are watching a movie..approaching climax... think positive