Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 11:51
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
On the day after 9/11, it was reported Trump showed up with workers to search for survivors that he paid for out of his own pocket!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 September, 07:47
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
There were no planes...it was a controlled demolition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 September, 09:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The day before this happened I was in a waiting room with my mother, reading magazines, and I came across an article about the Twin Towers and my mother and I started talking about them, and I said to her that I would never want to go there because the next time those terrorist strike those towers will be coming down, and less than 24 hours later those towers were down, and the sad part is that those terrorist were from within our own government…..

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 September, 11:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
SADLY, the same people who cannot believe this - will be the same people that will take another vaccine