Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Who remembers when the National Guard took an oath to act as US Marshals for 1 year right before "Joe Biden's" inauguration?

What are the duties of a US Marshal?

The duties of the U.S. Marshals Service include protecting the federal judiciary, apprehending federal fugitives, managing and selling seized assets acquired by criminals through illegal activities, housing and transporting federal prisoners and operating the Witness Security Program.

The inauguration was provably false. The wreath ceremony and the 21 gun salute were provably false.

Trump told us "I don't think it's him"

"I caught em. I caught em all. Now let's see what happens."

"The pause is a beautiful thing. If there is such a thing. And it's a beautiful thing."

Are y'all starting to put it together yet?

Drip. Drip. Drip. Flood. "

Read more in comment ‼️

From Brainstorm Joe
https://x.com/brainstorm_j...
06:55 AM - Sep 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
11 September, 07:02
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
"Sometimes you can't tell. You must show.

"It will be much easier to do what must be done. Bc everyone will agree with us."

Y'all ready for the good part? Because here it comes..."

"Translation: I Donald Trump have made moves and signed orders so that we can put the government on pause.

During this period, we will run a multi layered psyop for multiple reasons.

Our country was infiltrated. Our citizens were divided and lulled into slavery.

To correct these issues, we have written a story and produced a show/cover story.

The show will allow the American people to see what we were up against and, in turn, weoponizing the people... all while saving the kids, revamping the financial system, and derooting corruption of every form globally.

We are 100% reaching the precipice. It is time.

It had to be this way. And it's glorious. What a time to be alive."

From Joe
https://x.com/brainstorm_j...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396