Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
“And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: “I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬
04:14 AM - Sep 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
11 September, 04:21
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Yes, and this odalatry includes not only trust/faith in false pseudo scientism but also in dog beast pet worship culture, treating them at same level of worth as humanity or above as deities/god above/replacing Yahweh, our one true Father and Creator. Go to DogFree reddit sight for truth on this as well as "I hate dogs" and "I hate dogs 3" on youtube (you do not have to hate them, just need Love of Truth on their abomination nature and how the true nature of them really are) and dogsbite.org and pit bull awareness websites (and youtube) for abomination increasing mutilations/deaths of children/infants mostly, then elderly then women, then men).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396