Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 September, 04:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I worked with David on Twin Peaks, wish I had known he was into TM back then, would have had a good conversation about it with him or maybe even meditated together LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 September, 06:57
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Well that’s too bad! I’d love to pick his brain!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
11 September, 09:53
That’s American filmmaker David Lynch speaking in the video. He had talked about this medication practice for decades.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 September, 09:44
I've never heard of any of this before. It's fascinating and makes so much sense the way David Lynch explains it. Where would I go to learn how to meditate?

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 September, 09:43
We must give up our Ego’s in order to transcend, “Be Still and Know”, Roy Masters-The Foundation of Human Understanding has a great meditation exercise that can help you achieve this goal

11 September, 02:33
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Ty! 💚

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 September, 09:29

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 September, 08:23
Excellent! Thank you!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 September, 02:02
What a great explanation. ! The Quantum field is so amazing

Stevie King @ShineBright9
11 September, 12:42
I was fortunate to have a beautiful and brilliant mother! Back when I was a junior in high school 1973 she had my sister and I go through a special ceremony with roses and fruit and we both were given our mantras from a transcendental instructor, was a beautiful person ceremony. My mother was trying to protect us from stress and mental illness which struck my oldest sister and brother. She was ahead of the times for sure! 💕🌹

11 September, 01:18
In response Stevie King to her Publication
That’s fantastic, smart mama for sure!

My daughter posted this when she moved provinces for university.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 September, 12:34
Where is this from? I’d like to see the whole video on this.

11 September, 01:11
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I’m sorry I just received this clip from a friend. I’d love to see more too!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 September, 02:05
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...