Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
Tomorrow is 9/11 and they want us to remember 9/11 as the most tragic time in our history instead of celebrating our Lord and savors true birthday, Christ Jesus!
Let’s flip that tomorrow and overcome their “spells” by celebrating our lords birth!!!

Who is with me!
10:21 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
10 September, 11:49
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 September, 11:31
The reason for the season

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
10 September, 11:22
It is Jesus true birthday.❤️

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
10 September, 11:31
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I wonder that myself I want to honor him, but sooo many dates!! April 1, April 6, Sept 11, etc, how do we know???

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 September, 11:15
Yes only He saves each moment since His incarnation and rising. 🙏😇

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
10 September, 11:00
I'm still waiting for THE TRUTH to be told!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 September, 10:41
Merry Christmas Eve!