Mike Anon @Mike314
Okay, so AU is a compromised website now too...

...I can't upload the short 30 second video which clearly shows that no airplane struck tower number 2...fuck you AU, fuck you CIA...and fuck every mutherfuckin' communist on the entire planet.

God fucking wins.
09:25 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 September, 01:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sign out of your acct., clean out the cookies. Restart your ethernet and restart your computer. See if that works. This happens to me too, not being able to post a short vid. And then other times I can post em. It's annoying, and I thought the same that Anonup is compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 September, 01:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thanks 😎

Started working earlier and am able to upload videos again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 September, 11:19
I think it has been compromised for a while, haven't been here much because of it and when I post anything of significance, it gets barely any views. Find another sandbox to play in. Telegram

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 September, 09:34
I have not added very many new people to my follow for that very reason just use your intuition is all I can say I feel you mike!