Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Skills that kids SHOULD know how to do
Life skills
12:25 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 October, 01:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love it! Reading thru, my 11 yo is nearly halfway, good ideas for homeschool elective classes ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 01:59
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
I watched the movie about this a few yrs back. Good movie

https://www.thoughtco.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 October, 01:11
SPOT ON WITH THIS LIST AND 90% OF IT KIDS NOW HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF SADLY..

21 October, 01:55
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My biggest pet peeve is when I send a gift to a grandchild & they don't acknowledge the gift with a thank you call or card. To me it feels they are ungrateful & expect it. Sadly some kids are not being taught this. My mom always made sure we sent a thank you card or gave the person a call. This is the fault of the parents imo.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 September, 12:55
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Many people have raised their children without teaching them manners, respect for others, and what you should and should not do in life. They have created entitled narcissists, who play the victim and blame others for their actions.

10 September, 01:33
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes exactly agree 110%! That comes down from the parents imo. We NEVER sassed our parents especially dad who slapped us & hard!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 September, 12:27
YES
TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL WITH REAL LIFE LESSONS