HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
It was yesterday, September 9, exactly 7 years ago that my younger brother Michael died after 2 years of battling leukemia. A month before his death, he made a pilgrimage to Mont Saint Michel in France and walked up all 900 steps independently. I learned a lot from Michael...
07:08 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
10 September, 04:26 (E)
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Chemotherapy? Unfortunately 2 years only are often the lifespan of people who take a cancer treatment with chemotherapy. My best friend also has leukemia but never made a chemo and now lives about 15 years with this.

To lose a brother is hard. I am really sorry for you. May the Lord comfort you and your family. 🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 September, 04:31
In response Love Life to her Publication
Yes, we also warned him at the time, but he made the choice himself.
How nice that your friend is still doing well!
Thank you!
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
10 September, 07:15
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I am so sorry for your loss! Bless you and Michael!

10 September, 07:18
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Thank You !!