Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 07:23
Nana has mentioned this before.
I think this may be a dangerous thing for Patriots to do and I would need more information before jumping into some of this.

It is scary to me when ppl that are not attorneys, or don't have a real in depth knowledge of something are signing contractual papers willy nilly just based on what someone else is randomly saying to do.

I didn't listen to it all, and I understand that the post office and birth certificates maritime law is a real thing, but why would you want to become for instance, put into a system that we are opting out of?
The US Corporation is defunct as I understand it & we should not have to go thro all that to take back our birthrights. It should be automatic once we win imo.
It doesn't sound to me like they have a real clue or legal understanding of what the hell they are signing and doing, and that scenario doesn't end well usually .

https://youtu.be/GAhb7M9vr...
Postal Accounts_Patrick Devine - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GAhb7M9vrE4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
09 September, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We were building in
Las Vegas the first half of 2020.
As a veteran not from that area,
I chose to rent a mailbox from the
Main Post Office in town to have my
allergy medication sent.

Someone employed there opened the
package to steal Ceterazine.

Moved to the next build in another state.
Gift cards and other items sent
came up missing.

Many of my military friends
left the service to
work for the
US Postal Service.
They are all retired and it doesn’t
have the same functionality.

Essentially I would not trust the
Post Office to handle my
Birth Certificate either or
any sensitive items.

Thought this sought help you
with the Maritime Law part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:18
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
If we are going back to being a republic of states and tanking them down, why would we need to do all that is my question. Why would it not be automatic.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
You are asking a very good question.
Some information I have had access to,
literally is just coming out now.

If the corporation was bankrupted in 2020,
why are we continuing to pay IRS?
06:41 AM - Sep 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from URBAN SQUIRREL, click on at the bottom under it