Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
I love great music, great bands with powerful lyrics and Melodies ❤️ The Fixx is a great band with powerful music and deep thoughtful lyrics.

The Fixx’s new album: Every Five Seconds. 5,5,5,5 … The online album is exactly 1 hour and 7 minutes long. 17= Q. I think The Fixx are awake. I think many more people than we can imagine are awake now 🙏🙏🙏

This new song “Wake Up” is powerful. Cry Curnin is a great lyricist and singer. Powerful. They get it.
😎👍👍

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
07:59 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 September, 04:46
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
We will get this to Scotty mar 10... already done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 03:11
Sent this to Scotty....hope he sees it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 02:44
@neyen @wrath_eyez @briandoney the FIXX... bang on

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
11 September, 11:21
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
They're on the list Faith =)

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
12 September, 10:20
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thx for sharing. Awesome stuff.

11 September, 02:43
Wow.! Didn't know they were still a thing... this is awesome!!

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
09 September, 08:50
That would be Cy Curnin not Cry Curnin 😂 I hate auto correct 😳😞