David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
10 February, 11:14
COVID-19 = Influenza A and B. CDC may get sued! CDC cannot provide any COVID-19 samples yet after multiple requests. Check out this 3 minute video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 11:25
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
I'm trying to do some additional research to see if this is true. Other websites claiming that this never happened? How could this just be made up? Trying to find a lawsuit where the CDC is being sued but hard to track down...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
10 February, 11:40
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
DuckDuckGo and Google. I know Google is no good but figured I would try anyways. It seems that any information on this is being scrubbed. Just finding it hard to believe that this entire study with all 7 universities is fake. Just doesn't seem right.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 February, 11:43
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Duck duck go is owned by google too. Try Yippy.com and Ecosia.com