Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 September, 10:08
PRAYER REQUEST Anonup frens! This is my grand-dog Lily. She was scheduled to have surgery today to amputate her leg for cancer. Before surgery they did a scan and found metastasis in a few more places. My son and daughter-in-law canceled the surgery. They want to just treat her palliatively. While I was walking my dog and praying for them I clearly heard God say, " I did not want her leg cut off." It stopped me in my tracks. I said "Lord did you just say YOU did not want her leg cut off?" Then in my spirit the thought came that God is going to use this situation to draw my son and DIL, back to Him and perhaps heal Lily, which is why He did not want her leg amputated. They have wandered a bit from their faith these last few years. So I am asking for prayers for complete healing for Lily and the restoration of of my son and DIL's faith and trust in God. Their names are Brent and Rebecca. Thank you frens. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by patriotgray518 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it