Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Does anyone know how to read hieroglyphics or knows someone that might?
This is a piece of my family history I would love to have an answer to. 😊🤍
10:19 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
08 September, 08:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Canadian Patriot on here might know someone, She lives in Egypt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 08:36
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Are you able to send this to her and see what she says to you about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 September, 06:08
Some reference material, think i have them all

08 September, 06:20
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
If I use your references this section seems to show [star A U sun] 😳 @hunnydrip check this out!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
08 September, 06:39
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
also context of what was written...
other wise on that first glyph.. the left most.

i see a dinner table.... that to me is foood

King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
08 September, 01:52
Says, "Epstein didn't kill himself"

08 September, 01:52
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
PAHAHAHAHAHA!! 😂😂😂

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 September, 01:57
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Think I need this APP in my life.

08 September, 01:17 (E)
So! I did a bit of light digging to find some contact information about the parish in Bermuda my ancestor is buried at. Emailed the bowery to see if I can find anyone that can tell me more information about his gravestone. Just waiting on a response back from them. 🤍

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
08 September, 01:16
It's beautiful! So very happy it's part of your history and that you have it ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 September, 10:44
Thats the Seal of The One ..The Birds symbolizes the Bird Race/Annunakis..Whats important in this image is that your family must have known who is THE ONE..🙏

08 September, 10:51
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Interesting 🤔
This is so exciting! I enjoy learning new information like this! Thank you!

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
08 September, 10:32
maybe this can help a little

08 September, 10:47
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
😅 I may need some assistance