WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
I love you all so so much!!! Ever since I can remember I always knew in every cell of my being that the world was really messed up! This past year I have met so many beautiful like minded Souls which has helped me to feel so much more at home in the world and definitely a lot less crazy than I have ever felt in my entire life.💗🙏💗🙏💗... but I won't lie all of this waiting is taking it's toll.🤣🤣🤣
TRUSTING THE PLAN
WWG1WGA
NCSWC
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
11:26 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 02:05
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Yay me toooo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 February, 11:36
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Ditto!! Hold the LINE and Hold the WINE!! We R with you!! When all is said and done there will be one MASSIVE PATRIOT PARTY WORLDWIDE!! First the CHILDREN have to be SAVED and the GUILTY brought to JUSTICE!!

I LOVE WEIRD PEOPLE, I fit right in!! :) Thanks to all the Patriots here who are kind, help, comfort and work together to uplift humanity. When those who are unaware learn the TRUTH they will need us to help guide them through their stages of grief.

We were chosen for a reason and I know some days are hard. I am here for anyone who needs a virtual high five or a kind word

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 February, 11:56
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
💗💗💗💗💗💗