Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 September, 03:49
Navy decode

=

999 / Fire Dragon๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰/ God Has A Plan ๐ŸฆŒ/ Leadership / Determined / Fear Not / The Image Of God / A Girl Archangel ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Emerald Green ๐Ÿ’š/ The Pit / Triple H / La Luna๐ŸŒ™/ Life Goes On / Trust / Chosen One / Flowers ๐Ÿ’/ Prophet / Alpha And Omega / Garden Of Eden / Together โค/ Eight Eight / Angel Of Death ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Magadonians / Mission ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ Waterfall ๐Ÿ’ฆ/ I Need You ๐Ÿฅบ/ Lord Help Me / Raisin Cain / Samael Is Adam / The Path / Here To Heal ๐Ÿฉน/ A Hole In One โ›ณ๐ŸŒโ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Letter R / Blue Angels ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡/ Have A Nice Day ๐Ÿ˜Š/ All Spark ๐ŸŽ†/ Enchanter ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Firecracker ๐Ÿงจ/ Final Alert โš ๏ธ/ God Is Karma / Dragon Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿฒ/ Do Not Fear / Dead Cat Bounce ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›/ Blue Star ๐Ÿ’™โญ/ Pure Gold / Black Knight / Good Vibes / Decode Queen / Sey Yes / Right Here / Take Me As I Am / On The Mend / No More Cabal / Hard Work ๐Ÿฅต/ What Can I Do / Golden Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Its A Sign / Gemini Dragon โ™Š๐Ÿฒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
98-89
588-885
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
07 September, 05:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a marsh, muddy pool
Greek-of Adramyttium, a seaport of Mysia

Hebrew-Age, the father of one of David's heroes
Greek-incessantly

Hebrew-Anacharath, a city in Issachar
Greek-to accept gladly, welcome

Hebrew-"wells of (the) sons of Jaakan", a place in the desert
Greek-Achim, an ancestor of Christ

Hebrew-"brother of majesty", a leader of Asher
Greek-without a mother

Hebrew-to swell
Greek-Demetrius, the name of a silversmith and of a Christian

Hebrew-"God has loved", an Israelite name
Greek-unsearchable

Hebrew-a quiver (for arrows)
Greek-brightness, daylight

Hebrew-worthlessness
Greek-the tongue, a language

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
Coming to America 1988 | The King came looking for Prince Akeem - YouTube

Coming to America 1988 | The King came looking for Prince AkeemComing to America is a 1988 American romantic comedy film directed by John Landis and based on...

08:41 PM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it