COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
07 September, 08:36 (E)
SE

Patriots please be prepared for a FAKE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP. ITEM SHOWN WILL BE A CLONE DONALD J.TRUMP.
REPEAT THIS IS A FAKE PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP
PLEASE SHARE, R( RETWEET) pic.twitter.com/AvaV3Ejjax
— Gary H. Whitaker (whi85247504) September 6, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
08 September, 10:09
In response amy lilley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 September, 10:12
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Did they actually get DJT's DNA?

amy lilley @amylilley
07 September, 10:41
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
That’s a really good question!! I do not know, but it would not surprise me🐸😳🙏🏻🍿

Dottie French @DotOn777
08 September, 10:21
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
A stray hair, a handshake, a couple ways to cull DNA...

I KNOW FOR A FACT...DJT is securely protected at all times. His bare skin, his face and neck...all protected in ways we cannot see, but he is completely insulated from all attacks.

👉NO. DONALD JOHN TRUMPs DNA HAS NOT BEEN INFILTRATED!

We have NOT physically seen DJT in the flesh in a long time. Body doubles (I believe Uncle Rob is one stand-in) and a "clone" is possible, but not of the original DJT

When DJTs effigy appears at THE MONUMENT, everyone will be glued to the event.

What better optics than to create massive fear and to let [satan] show [his] ugly face?

🙏🙏🙏