Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Jackie Piddle @jax001
07 September, 11:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes a lot of folks don't know that. Must look back a bit if you can find the facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
07 September, 08:59
I'm Irish and I didn't know this until I went to Ireland in 2013. They know ALL about it, of course. 😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 September, 03:12
I learned a lot with this book. Recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/Whi...

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
07 September, 03:02
AMEN.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 September, 02:29
I was just fact checked on Facebook for this meme. Little did the clowns know that I'm Irish and I've done thorough research on the matter. So I factchecked the factcheckers with articles and the hashtag #IrishLivesMatter .

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 September, 02:22
Horrifying.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 September, 02:04
CHILDREN!!!
I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...
CHILDREN!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 September, 01:51
I'm Irish and this is correct.
ILM.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 September, 12:53