Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 September, 04:15
X Vibes be horrible. AU Vibes are still bueno tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 04:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I feel that statement. Was wondering where you were bro.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 04:39
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I be meditating hoping to get out of here

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 04:45
😂 don't leave me behind !!

05 September, 04:50
But srsly they heckin crazy bad over there..

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 05:09
Ya man it has its ebbs and flows over there.

VibeZ be way down

Then there is a B💥💥M and everythings all good

VK super active 2day

05 September, 05:18
My body is rejecting all electronics right now which is weird. Idk what to do about it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 05:29
Knowing you, you probably have the answer already.

Have you done anything fun or do something you enjoy recently?

05 September, 05:44
Hiking and stuff yeah. Feels like my mind or soul whatever is trying to get crammed back in my body.
It's like nawww we don't wanna think about these ideas in the virtual world let's go quit our job and go live in the woods for a year.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 05:50
Wonder if it has anything to do with timeline dimension shifts. Thought about this before too because I feel like this too a lot. Maybe that's your future you (possibly from another timeline) who is vibrating with the current you?

05 September, 06:00
Ohhhhh I like that. Feel like I'm supposed to be traveling and learning stuff right now.

U feel like goin no tech for a while and just wanna get lost?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 06:34
For sure! Maybe it's also what you will be doing in the future where you feel in sync? 🤔🤷🏻

As far as electronic fasting... Ya but also no. I think me being away for so long sort of impacts this answer. So hard to say and you electronic fast I think more than I do.

I'm sure there major benefits but How do you benefit from it most?

06 September, 10:06
It's like my Soul is telling me to keep my mind in my body and not in the virtual world now. Body just rejects online stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I've been fasting since 7/28 off and on. Before that I was fine. The vibes are just off now.

Still glad ur back brochacho 👊

Bay 17d @Bay17d
but why 7/28? That seems oddly specific. Maybe there is some sort of clue on that day 🤔

Does it feel like a good thing or negative thing or maybe put progress or regress?

Asking because maybe going through some sort of Awakening process? Maybe the soul or spirit is pulling at you?
10:49 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
17 September, 05:01
Dang I haven't been on here in a while. My bad lol

7/28 is when Twitter changed to X and we all felt the algo change. Seems like something else changed at the same time with the vibes.

Def a Soul thing. I think u saw that post I made about it.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 September, 11:54
Lol all good keeping up on multiple social media places can be a trip but mos def saw that post. You say a lot of stuff that resonates with me bro.