The Real Me @TheRealMe
I've been guilty of calling the left sheep and sheeple, but it feels wrong. Jesus had compassion for the sheep without a shepherd and taught and lead them and gave those who followed him everlasting life. Many of what we would call sheep are following the wrong shepherd, or none at all.

Also, I am reminded of the rainbow and how God's promise was purposefully overshadowed by the lgb+++ thing. Is calling people sheep scaring them away from following the Good Shepard?

Words matter.
09:55 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
07 September, 04:20
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Never liked the sheep label or the pureblood one. Even if people didn't take vax pretty sure we have all been fked with or poisoned in other ways. We were all hypnotized at some point too. I see these people as under a spell as opposed to mindlessly following. No one above another, compassion as you say and hope these people can break free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 September, 09:30
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
💯. WWG1WGA and unite is not just about us, it truly is everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
06 September, 10:32
I do not call people sheep because the level of lies upon lies and the gaslighting is nonstop and its everywhere. One of the best books I read early on to understand how people get caught up in the system was Unplanned by Abby Johnson. She thought she was doing the right thing and helping women. She explains how they brought her in, how she was trained, and then when she realized something different was going on. One does not have to be pro-life to read and understand how this works. It goes on all the time where people are hoodwinked or compartmentalized so they do not really understand what they are contributing to is not what they were led to believe.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 September, 10:42
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Agree. That story sounds a lot like my sister - but she has not figured it out yet. I may have to have a gander at that book, thank you for sharing.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 September, 10:04
🙏🏻🦁❤️