--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
06 September, 12:04
Albert has been traveling and I miss him dearly. I've been reading over his writings and wanted to share. Epson salt is so good for us when used correctly. It is so very important to all of our metabolic and detox systems.

https://www.mercuryfreekid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
Have you heard of DMSO? Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), is an organic sulphur compound. It contains a high concentration of naturally occurring, bioavailable organic sulphur – this means that it contains sulphur molecules that your body can easily use – at a cellular level. https://www.nutrihealfound...
01:15 PM - Sep 06, 2023
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
06 September, 02:51
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Yes Albert has talked about it a lot in the group over the years and many people as well have asked many questions about it in the group. The reason Albert likes Epsom for the sulfur is because it's in the easiest form for the liver to convert to glutathione and ALA. Sulfate is the form the liver needs sulfide mineral to be in to create the glut and ALA. If in any other form like sulfur or sulfide mineral the liver has to use amino acids to convert it to sulfate then to glut and ala. Epsom is the best cheap and what every the liver can not use it can easily be sent back out through the portal vein into the intestines to be flushed out. People have had bad reactions to DMSO in some cases and Albert has said he wouldn't use it as it is not in a form that it a whole mineral that our body is made up of. He is very natural. Please read his web site mercuryfreekids.org and join our group on fb. It is not busy anymore but was once popping with information and experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 September, 03:38
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
I take 1 teaspoon of DMSO, pharmaceutical grade, low odor by mouth everyday for the last 2 years. No ill effects. I discovered how well it worked for arthritis when I was rubbing it on the stifles of horses when I managed a race horse barn a few years ago, and the arthritis in my hands improved remarkable.
I appreciate all the information you sent me in your comment. Thank You. Love and light to you.