Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
Ten Days of Darkness.

I think it's *possible* that the "Blackout" happens between 9/9/23 & 9/21/23. I'm not connected but I am pretty good at noticing patterns and connecting dots.

5:5
5:5 is a common in my decodes. 5:5 is referenced in 31 different Drops. Open for interpretation but I feel like it is most connected to 5 years, 5 months. Nearly all my decodes tie back to 2018

11:11 / 12:21
If you follow @VincentKennedy , you've seen 11:11 & 12:21 posts. What does that have to do with 10 DoD?

Q Drop 1111 was published on April 9, 2018.
Q Drop 1221 was published on April 21, 2018.

Applying 5:5 you get 9/9/2023 & 9/21/2023.

More than 10 days; I know. Maybe a trigger event Saturday 9/9 and it starts Monday 9/11 and we "come to light" on Thursday 9/21.

Maybe it doesn't mean 10 days of darkness, and something else big will happen. If it does, who knows what that even means.

Maybe it's nothing.
Just one guy's guess!

#wwg1wga #NCSWIC #MAGA #BlackoutNeces
12:42 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoD_STL in this post can reply
Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
06 September, 02:36
In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication
Here's another spin on this...what if it isn't a "blackout" in the traditional sense?

Days of Darkness >DoD< Dept. of Defense

Blackout = Black Ops?

Black Ops defined: a secret mission or campaign carried out by a military, governmental, or other organization, typically one in which the organization conceals or denies its involvement: Some national intelligence agencies use black ops to undermine enemy governments

10 days of arrests, tribunals, reestablishing the Chain of Command.....who knows. Might be a little out there but no more than anything else at this point!

#10DAYSOFDARKNESS #BlackOutNecessary #wwg1wga #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396