Julie Casey @Trump2023
I need advice and support and encouragement. I must fly to Chicago for my son's graduation next spring. I'm going to need a hotel, taxi and food and water. Haven't been on a plane since before 9/11. I need drugs I get that's not a good thing to say but how am I going to do this ?
09:23 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 September, 09:46 (E)
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
My dear Julie 😘
1 day at a time
With what U been through, on this journey, We R all In
U got this, Piece of Cake!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 September, 04:40
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you for my reality check and for all of your love and support it means everything and I feel all better . 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
04 September, 09:37
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Julie, next spring is quite a ways up the road. Hang in there, keep saying your prayers and the closer it gets then throw up the SOS.. but perhaps there will be things coming very soon to help you..💗

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 September, 09:39
In response Just Diana to her Publication
That's the sweetest message ever thank you. ❤️