COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SW

IT’S ON PEOPLE! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

THIS IS THE REASON TUCKER CARLSON GOT FIRED! HE WANTED TO DO A INTERVIEW WITH JFK BUT THEY FIRED HIM! TO TRY TO HIDE THE TRUTH!

WELL - THEY FAILED! WATCH THIS MIND-BLOWING HISTORIC WORLD CHANGING EVENT THAT IS EXPECTED TO START AT ANY MOMENT! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL ⬇️⬇️⬇️
07:17 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 September, 12:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Any moment? Will be looking, and looking for a linkie! So many times they promise he will come out; last date was Sept. 4.

Hopeful and far-seeing into a golden future, as always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 September, 01:10
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
HE HAS BEEN OUT IN PUBLIC MANY, MANY TIMES. ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN ACTOR. IN DISGUISE ALL THE TIME. SAME AS PRINCESS DI WHO IS MELANIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 September, 10:13 (E)
A LOT of us believe that he is Vice President John Kennedy Jr. & one day President John Kennedy Jr. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 September, 09:48
Can you share the source of this information? It sounds incredibly promising, but I'm waiting for Tucker to officially announce it on X, as I haven't seen any posts from him regarding it yet.

Patriot girl Lee @Beccadinaz
04 September, 09:13
I truly can't wait. This will be one of the most epic and eye opening interviews of all time

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
04 September, 08:57
This sounds so fake and made-up.

Yeah, JFK JR is alive, but check back on the post about the interview, in a month, it will still not be true.

Don't fall for every click bait headline you see, especially when it's "too good to be true".

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 September, 08:45
So the poor who cannot cross the paywall will depend on the elite to transfer information beyond the paywall to the free groups?

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
04 September, 08:23
Pray your right my Fren

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 September, 08:20
Wonderful. I know a few people who will be SPEECHLESS for once.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 September, 07:46
Please God let this be true. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 07:41
Lol, are you serious?? When??
This is definitely time for popcorn 🍿, 🍬 candy, ice cream sundae 🍨.
You made my day!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 07:40
I'm so excited, I'm beyond myself!!! I'm in tears! JOY,JOY,JOY

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 September, 07:34
HELL YEA

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 07:22
Great News!!!