connie wright @cowri
04 September, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 September, 01:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
A friend of mine has relatives in Germany. As everyone knows a few years ago there was a massive influx of refugees from the middle east. In the town that his cousin lives, there was an abandon hospital that they were going to fix up for the refugees. Everyone from the town surrounded the building, set it on fire and let it burn to the ground. When the firemen came, the wall of people blocked them from putting out the fires. From what I understand, native Hawaiian's don't take kindly to outsiders. I hope they can all ban together and stop, by whatever means necessary, the build out of the 15 minute city/prison. I don't see any other way because trying to do things legally with a corrupt government/police/judicial system will not work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Yes the people must take back their lives from corrupt governments. I live on a nearby island. Native Hawaiians are a tiny percent of the population in Hawaii. There are many, many ethnicities and all are suffering from this attack, and it is continuing. All of these ethnicities need to band together to free themselves. Please remember and pray for all of the people living in Lahaina and on the island of Maui.
02:56 PM - Sep 04, 2023
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 September, 08:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–
God says, "The evil ones will be punished". πŸ‘ΏπŸ”«πŸ˜‡