Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
I was listening to an interview with Field McConnell taped on 8/30/23.

I’ve been on the fence about Juan O Savin primarily because in the early days he said Trump would be back in office on or before Apr 1 2021. Then it was August…and on and on. Then it was parables and Bible stories and I just couldn’t sit through the lengthy path to nowhere in his interviews.

BUT Field said Juan has visited his house in WI three times and holds him in high esteem. I have personally made a decision that Field is trustworthy. So I was really paying attention.

He said his alias was chosen because his father died 107 days after his birth. If you do the math on that you get the date of 8/7/63. I used to follow an account on Telegram that claimed the Kennedys oldest and youngest children (Arabella and Patrick) did not die, but were sent to Libya to be raised by others (long story, too much to type here).

Guess whose birthday lands on 8/7/63?

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.
11:27 AM - Sep 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
30 September, 10:20
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
March 4 was the original date
in the Constitution set for the
President's Inauguration.

So Trump may have been sworn
in as POTUS by the white hats in
secret on 3-4-21.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 12:22
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Well I like the way you think…and you just very well may be right!

Would explain Juan’s predictions. Maybe he didn’t know it wasn’t going to be made public given all that had to transpire first

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
30 September, 10:13
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Juan may have been right.

Trump was back in Office before 4-1-21.
On 3-11-21, the U.S. Military named Trump
Commander-in-Chief after a 45 day
Investigation in the Election.
That may have been Q's 11.3

Everything about Biden's Inauguration
was Fake so he has never been a Real POTUS.
How can I find the Field McConnell interview ?

02 October, 12:19 (E)
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Oh gosh…it is on Telegram. She has Field on every other Monday (tomorrow is the next interview…and it’s his birthday!). I believe it was this one on Aug 30th

https://rumble.com/v3dgft4...

Here’s the channel:

https://t.me/+rSI4Je5W8iYz...