Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 September, 07:17
Your pain has a purpose!
Comfort and Mercy ❤️🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 September, 09:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
VK on X - 8:36 AM 😎
Sep 2, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 September, 01:16
An inability to be present with negative emotion is the root of suffering; pain, discomfort and negative emotional states are a given in life, yet so many refuse to accept this and perpetuate their own suffering as a result by endlessly fighting against experiencing those emotional states. The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Trying to avoid negative emotional states is INSANITY! It's like going to war against a part of your own body; it will only lead to more pain, suffering and deeper emotional turmoil; which is where the anxiety, depression and addiction epidemics stem from; people trying to escape their negative emotions, to no avail.
If you knew there was no avoiding or escaping negative emotions (there isn't), how would you engage with them?

02 September, 01:25
Would you still fight against it, knowing it would only cause you further tribulation? Or would you then surrender and allow it to be experienced, knowing it'll pass? Many people, especially those who accept the idea that we create our reality, have falsely believed that if we allow ourselves to feel our negative emotions, that they will persist, but the opposite is true; the more willing we are to experience them, the faster they will pass!
Toxic positivity and emotional bypassing have done a great deal of damage, which is evident in the exponential mental health crisis we see playing out and only continues to grow. This won't be solved by psych meds, "positive" affirmations, or any other means of self-betrayal.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 September, 01:52
It's funny, I was listening to a minister recently talking about how we have been conditioned over the years to believe that everything is always sunny and you never go thru dark times. This is probably more geared toward Christians and how ministers don't talk about the dark times that we will inevitably pass thru in our walk here on earth. We don't live in a perfect world, so we can't expect everything to go perfectly in our lives all the time. Those rough times you come thru make you so much stronger and make you appreciate the good times even more. And it gives you the ability to maybe use your testimony to be of help and a source of strength to others. 🙏🙏

Dear Reader @DearReader
02 September, 02:43
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Although I would love to agree with the guy in first video and continue to use my pain to help others, the rough times no longer make me stronger, too many for too long, too constant and no support. I do not feel comfort from God. I feel broken.

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
02 September, 03:49
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
I can totally relate. How do you ask this of a child? As a young child to present day i have been thru hell and back but i too feel broken, alone and exhausted.

Dear Reader @DearReader
02 September, 03:56
In response Pinka nita to her Publication
I'm so sorry. I know I'm not alone in my struggles, I know that others have it even worse than I do and I continue to try and count my blessings but it's getting harder and harder to keep going. No matter how hard I try to do the right thing and care for others, I just can't catch a break and no one reciprocates.

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
Don’t be, I appreciate it. I’m just sorry to hear of someone who feels the way I do because it sucks! Most people will reciprocate with “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, right? There will always be someone who has it worst than you but that always just made me bury my own pain further until you no longer feel worth. I understand your words perfectly because they are mine also. I don’t begin to know what the answer is but it feels like I’m just doing time.
06:59 PM - Sep 02, 2023
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkamom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pinka nita, click on at the bottom under it