Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Are you ready Anons? Ready to finish what we started?
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?
Q

VK: You ready for the Next Level?
11:19 AM EST
12:17 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 September, 12:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 September, 12:26
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Omg Thank you for posting this
1. My oldest daughter has fought cancer and is remission just to fight blood clots now from her port, I never get to see her cuz I am babysitting for our youngest daughter
2. My youngest daughter wants to put her 3 yr old in pre K and I as a mom who raised her own kids am having pure panic about it but it’s not my choice it’s thier choice, I do not have control of raising thier kids and that is what my thorn is rt now to let go and trust what I did in their life. I have babysat for two yrs and have had a hand in her upbringing
3. Our youngest so who has been living with us for 1 1/2 yrs since the start of Covid, found a fixer upper and bought it for super cheap and is gonna start fixing it up and move out.
Which brings me to the empty nest that I really want and desire. For me it’s a difficult change but I keep telling myself exactly what you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 September, 12:37
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—