Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
04 September, 09:47
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Did it in a Volkswagen nine months pregnant! Helps to park on a hill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 September, 02:54
Good times.!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
01 September, 02:02
that's why you rolled 5-7 deep in a 66 mustang the tricky part was getting them all home when my rear drums randomly caught fire, boy that was a fun night to explain to the folks...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 September, 01:56 (E)
You had to have the right length plank of wood to press the clutch down by jamming it against the seat whilst you were pushing, engage 2nd gear then pop it

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 September, 01:52
The good ol days

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 September, 01:46
I did that a time or two when I was a kid. Good times....