Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 August, 02:49
This makes me sick at my stomach... REALLY struggling with hating these wicked people right now!!!! GRRRRRRR!!🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
31 August, 03:47
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Yet Trump didn't warn people to not enter, did he not know what would happen? This is something I really struggle with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 August, 03:51
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
I just don’t know… he did say to be peaceful, which they certainly were… it’s just another unanswered question, one of SO MANY😐 Hopefully we’ll know the answers soon!❤️

Dear Reader @DearReader
Yes, I followed the whole thing on multiple feeds that day. Surely he must have known what they planned though? Seems incredibly naive if not. He should have told them to walk to the Capitol but not enter it.
08:18 PM - Aug 31, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DearReader in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dear Reader, click on at the bottom under it