AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 August, 09:06
Start locally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 August, 09:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
When islam targets a community
1 they move numbers in quietly
2 they then vote one of their own into political position (mayor, county supervisor etc)
3 that muslim politician appoints a muslim to a position of power in the police/security
4 these two protect each other
5 street patrols are formed under police protection, they then offer locals the choice
leave
convert
pay jizya - protection money
be killed
6 Sections of the city become no go for non muslims
7 sharia courts are established

Thos is how islam takes over, whether a village or a country... the left are using this same playbook (Brennan is a convert to Islam, Obama is a muslim - he is the caliphate operative) I wonder how many of their members are muslim...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 August, 05:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thus Doing An [ End Run On The Constitution]
They must b U S Citizens.
We need Constitutional Sherriff's, That Abide by There Oath to our Republic > The Constitution

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 August, 05:24
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Taqqiya is their ace. They just lie, and keep lying.

"Never trust an Arab" a saying I first heard in the 70s... seems its still true.

Islam brings this on itself because it relies on folk not assuming they are being lied to - it turns peoples good regard, into a weapon for its benefit.

The more I find out about islam, the more I think it is an evil ideology.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
What is Trust?
Common Pursuit?
[They] Want U Devil ed
All People Want 6 things.
Roof over our heads
Heat
food
water
Security
Offspring Safe!
How do we Achieve this WW?
Trust the Plan!
United We The People! WW
07:46 PM - Aug 31, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it