Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I want to vomit just seeing their disgusting faces 😈
06:42 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 September, 10:29
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Vomitus faces!
FWIW this is the only donation link that actually helps the people of Lahaina https://www.malamalahaina....

Got it from this site https://www.rumormillnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 September, 10:27
I would love to call them Pedos to their face but hopefully Trumps EO's have remove them and what we are seeing are actors in masks playing a role!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 September, 11:25
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
My wishes also.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 September, 10:26
Pedo's of the highest Order!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
31 August, 09:08
Ick

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 August, 08:10
I couldnt believe it when i saw this commercial! The EVIL ones are sooooooo desperate since White Hats/Trump took all their money, except for bits here and there! I Love their panic, and I would rather see them Hanging! 👹💩👹💩

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 August, 07:39
That micro expression on his face - that is contempt.

I am assuming for anyone falling for their money laundering tactic

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 August, 07:38
Actors! the 2 of [them]
TooW Get The Norm ies
Remember [Hi] Is Mostly Dem Voters
[ NOT! Any More! ]
Wakey! Waky!

31 August, 10:33
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My thoughts. Wake up 🐑

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 August, 07:34
Good God people are going to give them money aren’t they? This makes me ill.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
31 August, 07:24
What are they like?

I truely beleive this is all leadfing to disclosure though.. i think it is one of those narratives that is going to get all eyes on related to the kids and its going to get unpacked with the world looking...

I think its leading to the exposure of the kids in transit...

I dont know obviously but I really get that vibe...

I may be wrong and if I get a strong sign to drop that line then I'm leaning into that...

31 August, 10:32
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
They use two people most of us absolutely despise and are linked to child abuse. This is definitely to wake up the 🐑🐑🐑

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 August, 06:56
I'm down for... Doubles, both of them. Show scene.